The Hudson tote bag is a large carry all made of nubuck leather. It is soft and gorgeous – especially in sage. Autumn is here and sage is such a fresh and more interesting alternative to brown or beige. I recently came across Fort Standard‘s new collection of cage necklaces and fell in love. The muted colors and brass are stunning and I think they go beautifully with my bags. I also just love all of the scents Anne of MCMC Fragrances comes up with. They are natural, complex and intoxicating without being too feminine or granola.
1. Cage necklace by Fort Standard, $280
2. Lace sweater by Micaela Greg at Beklina, $310
3. Stud ring by James Colarrusso at Love, Adorned, $600
4. Hudson tote by Shannon South, $480
5. Nuk pants by Étoile Isabel Marant at La Garconne, $380
6. Lordy loafers by Dieppo Restrepo, $253
7. Hunter parfum by MCMC Fragrances, $95